Meditating on the dramatic and emotional things that have been happening around here lately makes me think of a lesson my father taught me when I was young – “Be careful – don’t let anyone talk you into buying a lemon” . . . he’s speaking, of course, about the informal definition of a “lemon”:
Where Do I Go From Here?
- My little Silly Bears who are my pride and joy
- My goals and passions: Learning, mothering, studying, sewing, etc.
- My volunteer work helping families through my Coast Guard Ombudsman role
- My education and IBCLC certification through my college courses (no matter how hard it is to be a student AND a mom!). . .
- The fulfillment that I feel as I pursue my Silly Bear Handmade shop
- and most importantly, continuing to find JOY in mothering and in this crazy, wonderful journey I’m on.